Phishing Links

Pedro Bordin Hoffmann - [M]orpheus pedro.hoffmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:54:36 IST 2008

If it removes some important link I can't do nothing. My client should go
after the link with the contact.
I don't think is the best ideia to remove the links, but my client want.

Is there a way to do that?

(stupied people click on the links with the message or not, cant do much
about it, just remove the links)