filename checks = wrong filename report

Sylvain Phaneuf Sylvain.Phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 9 10:43:12 IST 2008

>>> On 09/07/2008 at 10:26, shuttlebox <shuttlebox at gmail.com> wrote:
> The filename in the report is the sanitized version. I've had the same
> problem explaining to users that the original filename was longer than
> 150 characters when the reported one is clearly shorter. I just added
> a few explaining words to the reports to solve the problem.

I would rather have a report that is not using a "sanitized version" if it were possible.

I would prefer not saying to the user: trust us, we know this attachment is not good for you, even if the filename appears OK.

And in the case I am reporting, the filename is less than 150 characters long anyway...

Sylvain