filename checks = wrong filename report

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:26:48 IST 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Sylvain Phaneuf
<Sylvain.Phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> But the user gets this in the report that is produced:
> Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed: CNU0701SF00084.pdf

The filename in the report is the sanitized version. I've had the same
problem explaining to users that the original filename was longer than
150 characters when the reported one is clearly shorter. I just added
a few explaining words to the reports to solve the problem.

--
Emo Philips  - "I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me."