ClamAV 0.93 released

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Tue Jul 8 15:48:35 IST 2008

Greg Matthews a écrit :
> sorry to revive such an old thread, but...
>
> David Lee wrote:
>> Scott Beck has released version 0.22 of Mail::ClamAV in the last few
>> days.
>>
>> Could I suggest that some of us with test facilities and with a little
>> technical experience try the various combinations of the older and newer
>> versions of ClamAV and Mail::ClamAV and verify which combinations work
>> and
>> fail?
>
> was this ever confirmed? I think Jules still uses clamavmodule so I'm
> guessing its probably ok, just not seen it confirmed on the list.

Mail::ClamAV 0.22 certainly works fine with ClamAV 0.93.x and current
versions of MailScanner. I'm not sure if anyone ever confirmed whether
it worked with 0.92, but then again I don't see why you would want to
run it with an older version.

John.

--
-- Over 3000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com