Feature request: logical AND in rulesets

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Jul 8 09:26:23 IST 2008

My setup:
I have MailScanner running on a machine and fetchmail pulls mail down
from a pop3 server and delivers it to postfix and then MailScanner picks
it up and processes it.
I have fetchmail deliver the mail to the servers real IP address and not
the loopback address.

So I can create a ruleset to bypass scannig for mail from 127.0.0.1 and
this enables me to release mesages from quarantine and stops logwatch
reports from being detected as spam or viruses. The problem however is
that if people use webmail it bypasses all checks since webmail calls
sendmail directly and cannot be configured to send to the real IP
address.

What would be perfect would be if I could do something like :-
From:    127.0.0.1 AND root at myserver.mydomain.com    no