MailScanner on FC8 don't pickup emails

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Mon Jul 7 10:06:45 IST 2008

I would have thought you'd need to change the Lock Type to the default (blank) as sendmail 8.14 usually uses posix (unless fedora change this)

Also a "MailScanner --debug --debug-sa" output to a pastebin or web page (as they can be large) would be interesting to see?

What install instructions have you followed?

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic