Question about white and blacklisting in Mailscanner

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Wed Jul 2 14:51:45 IST 2008

>> Now what has always wondered me is why both white and blacklisted mail
>> are STILL processed through spamassin regardless of their status.
>>
>That should only happen if you have asked to always get a SpamAssassin
>report.

If you mean the spamassassin report that's inserted into mail headers so you
can see which checks was run and what score was given, then I do indeed
always get that.

Do you mean that if I change Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes
to no, then a hit on the whitelist/blacklist will mean MS skips the SA
check?