SpamAssassin 3.2.5 woes

Steffan Henke henker at evendi.de
Tue Jul 1 13:45:10 IST 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Julian Field wrote:

> Can we start collecting evidence to try to discern some commonality between
> these systems where it's not working please?

Julian

the only spamassassin part that shows up as modified is:

rpm -qV spamassassin
S.5....T  c /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin - I usually modify the startup
script to use a TMPDIR on /dev/shm.

Apart from that, I even ran a diff over /usr/lib/MailScanner between the
two systems:
diff -qr /usr/lib/MailScanner /backups/MailScanner
Files /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm and
/backups/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
differ

- nothing else...

Regards,

Steffan