Routing mail based on attachment extension

Bo Bulger bo.bulger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 02:01:52 GMT 2008

Good day,

Would I use a rule or a custom function to accomplish the following issue?

I want to route a message sent to mailbox1, if the message contains a
specific attachment type, send the message to mailbox2.

Example, message to mailbox1 contains attachment.eml. Do not send to
mailbox1, instead send to mailbox2.

It seems similar to spam or blacklist quarantine, but I am looking for
something that is per mailbox and per attachment.

This is my first post to the mailing list. Please correct me if I have not
followed posting standards.

Bo Bulger