Trend Micro Sues Barracuda Over Open Source Anti-Virus

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Wed Jan 30 19:54:23 GMT 2008

On 29 Jan 2008 at 20:44, Gerard wrote:

> Personally, I believe this whole discussion is nothing more than a
> useless exercise. In the end, what happens is what was suppose to
> happen and nothing anyone of us does is going to change that. Other
> than wasting bandwidth with useless rhetoric, nothing of any substance
> is ever going to come about from all this banter.

I disagree on that one, being a Trend Micro reseller, I can call up my sales
rep and tell them I'll be pulling Trend Micro products out of my client sites
unless they drop this useless lawsuit.  I'll also suggest my colleagues who
are Trend reseller's do the same.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting