Trend Micro Sues Barracuda Over Open Source Anti-Virus

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 10:25:43 GMT 2008

Jules,

I just did a quick Google on that patent number and it took me to:

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/2000-5816.pdf

Which has that patent listed on page 48 under:

"This index lists, according to the year of application and in ascending
application number within each year, applications which have been
withdrawn, treated as having been withdrawn, refused, or treated as having
been refused, after publication under Section 16(1).
Alongside each application is the related publication number."

So this needs further investigation (I am just about to leave site).

Nigel