Trend Micro Sues Barracuda Over Open Source Anti-Virus

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jan 29 20:15:32 GMT 2008

It does not surprise me to be honest! We have had Trend forced on us at work and it is useless.  Low detection rate, huge definition updates that kills the WAN, and very high memory usage on the workstations.

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

----- "Scott Silva" <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:

> on 1/29/2008 11:38 AM Chris Yuzik spake the following:

believed to be clean.