SA 3.2.4 lint output oddity

ajos1 at onion ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 00:49:20 GMT 2008

-

Paul you are a star!  Thanks so much... I was worrying that I had got something wrong.

That all makes perfect sense and the "MailScanner Waiting For Messages" line does show up with a w.

The reason why it was waiting and waiting... because I was using it on a test machine which was not getting messages to play with!

It might be useful for the Debug output to have a one line message that says:

dbg : Waiting for an incoming message to scan...