Any Way to filter backscatter?

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Jan 25 14:52:10 GMT 2008

Implement milter-null and/or MailScanner's built-in functionality. The
milter-null solution works with sendmail (don't know about your
particular setup) and blocks at the MTA level (which saves you some
resources), the built-in MailScanner function does the same at the
expense of having to receive the message first.