smtp and pop3 proxy

Chris Hammond chris at bluecobras.com
Wed Jan 23 15:08:20 GMT 2008

Perdition does not have anything to do with , it was just on the same server with it so they do coexist.  I had setup Perdition on a server that also had  installed and it worked fine.  It has been a few years since I did it and the documentation was lacking for someone with limited knowledge in the area but it did work.