smtp and pop3 proxy

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Jan 23 16:03:10 GMT 2008

For a proxy each message would need to be scanned in turn. This is the
direct opposite to the way MailScanner works (processing mail in
batches).

You can always use fetchmail to download the mails and pass them through
your local MTA. Of course you then have the mail on your local server
rather than the remote one.