Searching mail archives

Graham S. Jarvis gsjarvis at infoservers.net
Thu Jan 17 16:06:47 GMT 2008

Hello,

MANY thanks !!!!

This is what I've been looking for for a while now -
So, how does "one" I expand this to remove all the spam from my archives?

i.e. Each day have cron run a job to remove the df (and qf) files where
the df file contains "Spam?".
(Or be more clever and use the spam score header).

Anyone prepared to code this for us non-programmer types ;-)

Again, thanks for the idea!

-Graham-