Storing Duplicate Copies of Quarantine

Brian O'Keeffe brian.okeeffe at kepak.com
Thu Jan 17 11:28:19 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I'm running two mail gateways with MailScanner and MailWatch, I've
trying to give users access to release their quarantined mails using
MailWatch's quarantine report but want to give users a single point of
contact rather than getting reports from both gateways and releasing
mails from both.
I've set up NFS shares so that the gateways can write to each other and
set up Master-Master replication on the MySql databases on both. Where
I'm having a problem is getting MailScanner to write Quarantined files
to the quarantine folder on the box that its running on and also to the
quarantine on the other gateway.  I've got it writing to the archive on
both machines but just can't get the quarantine to do the same. Is there
some way I can write a ruleset to achieve this?

Any assistance, ideas or comments would be very gratefully received.

Regards

Brian

believed to be clean.