[OT] Help Desk Software

Lawrence Lam publicforum at myjaring.net
Tue Jan 15 13:54:03 GMT 2008

Try the @1 Helpdesk XP v3.20 at http://upoint.info/cgi/index-bestseller.htm

This PHP script is extremely reliable. It is fast as it does not use much
graphics. We have been using it for 3 years with 1,700 tickets (some tickets
contain more than 200 messages). No message or attachment upload has ever
corrupted - not even once.

You can always tell if your customer has read your message. If not,
reminders can be sent automatically or manually.

The system does not use the usual open/closed ticket method. Its method is
very simple - latest tickets (or tickets with new replies) go to the top. If
a ticket is closed manually, it will go to the bottom of the list.