Mailscanner gateway using sendmail (are thererules forindividualdomains)

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 13:03:37 GMT 2008

Hi Kit,

--
>Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,
  they're only looking for one thing, whereas a PET scan could result in
  a lot of things."    - Carl Princi, 2002/07/19

-
In that case where do I tell sendmail to relay this? I have added
Domain.com smtp:[10.1.2.3]
Domain-2.com smtp:[10.1.2.4]
Into /etc/mail/mailertable
Also it says to put the domain in /etc/mail/relay-domains
Domain.com
Domain-2.com

Is this correct?