People forget to install unrar

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Sat Jan 5 18:20:51 GMT 2008

Julian Field wrote:
> This is one problem I see time and again on other people's systems, they
> never remember to install unrar, which means that MailScanner cannot
> check filenames or filetypes in RAR archives.
>
> Anyone got any good practical ideas on how I might go about solving this
> one?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jules

I have not seen a RAR archive in 7 years. In the last three years of
running MailScanner it has never had to open a RAR archive (I know, I've
looked).

Can you make the opening of RAR archives an option defaulted to off, or
are others dealing with RAR archives more often than I am?

DAve
--
Google finally, after 7 years, provided a logo for
veterans. Thank you Google. What to do with my signature now?