Max file size

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jan 5 15:56:37 GMT 2008

Guy Story wrote:
> I was not aware the the script would pull out my comments.  I spent the
> time before I knew this and checked for the missing parameters that the
> default conf file 4.58 has and added them to my existing file.  It looks
> like if the  parameters are missing then it uses the defaults.  I added
> the parameter for max file size and increased it to 300k.  That took care
> of my question.  I really need to look at the change log and see what else
> I am missing.

Run the script to generate a new copy of the file and just diff it
against your old conf file. That will show you all the new stuff without
touching your old conf file.
upgrade_MailScanner_conf MailScanner.conf MailScanner.conf.rpmnew >
MailScanner.new
diff MailScanner.conf MailScanner.new | less
and you'll see what new stuff you're missing.

But it's all in the ChangeLog as well, which is at
    http://www.mailscanner.info/ChangeLog

Jules.
> Guy

>> --

>> --
>> believed to be clean.
>>

> Regards,
>
> Guy Story KC5GOI
>
> This email, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments
> transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and
> privileged.  This information is intended only for the use of the
> individual(s) and the entity(ies) to whom it is addressed.  If you
> are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited
> without proper authorization.  If you are not the intended recipient,
> any disclosure, copying, printing or use of this information is
> strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
> law and regulations.  If you have received this information in
> error, please notify Patients Comprehensive Cancer Center at
> 972.395.1010 or via email at privacy at pccctx.com.  PCCC, its
> subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges
> related to this information.

Jules

- --
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng