Max file size

Guy Story gstory at pccctx.com
Sat Jan 5 15:30:52 GMT 2008

I wish I had read this before my last post.  Thanks Julian.

Guy

> Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>> * PGP Signed by an unknown key
>>
>> Julian Field wrote:

>>> Considering the current version is 4.66, that's more than 8 months old.
>>> Quite old...

>>> Use the upgrade_MailScanner_conf script, it won't do any damage, it
>>> carefully preserves all your settings and just adds new ones so you
>>> don't have to use the defaults for new configuration settings. Just run
>>> the script without any parameters and it will tell you how to use it.
>>>

>> Well. That depends on how you define damage. I considere loosing my own
>> comments in a configuration file damage as well.
>>
> Give the upgrade_MailScanner_conf script the "--keep-comments"
> command-line option, and it will.
>> The warning that one will loose ones own comments is the sole reason I
>> am extremely reluctant to run that config upgrade script.
>>
> I thought of that one a very long time ago :-)
>
> The only reason it's not the default is that occasionally I add to the
> comments for existing settings (such as listing new virus scanners), and
> it won't pick up these new comments if the --keep-comments switch is
> supplied. But I admit that I rarely do that anyway...
>
>> Hugo.
>>
>> --
>> hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org               http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/
>> PGP/GPG? Use: http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/0x58F19981.asc
>>
>> 	A: Yes.
>> 	>Q: Are you sure?
>> 	>>A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>> 	>>>Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
>>
>> Bored? Click on http://spamornot.org/ and rate those images.
>>
>> * Unknown Key
>> * 0x58F19981(L)
>>

> Jules
>
> - --
> Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
> www.MailScanner.info
>
> MailScanner customisation, or any advanced system administration help?
> Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM

> believed to be clean.

> believed to be clean.

Regards,

Guy Story KC5GOI

This email, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments
transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and
individual(s) and the entity(ies) to whom it is addressed.  If you
are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited
without proper authorization.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, printing or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
law and regulations.  If you have received this information in
error, please notify Patients Comprehensive Cancer Center at
972.395.1010 or via email at privacy at pccctx.com.  PCCC, its
subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges
related to this information.

believed to be clean.