Max file size

Guy Story KC5GOI gstory at pccctx.com
Fri Jan 4 14:48:27 GMT 2008

Matt, I did add the EICAR at the end of my test text file.  Based on
your suggestion I moved it to the top of the text file and that was
stopped.  Putting the EICAR in the middle kept it from getting caught.
I increased the Max SpamAssassin Size parameter from 30000 to 300000 and
that did not clear the error message.  I will keep looking.

Jeff mentioned looking for "Max Spam Check Size ="  I could not find
that entry in my MailScanner.conf file.  That was also the parameter
that my Google searches refered to.  If it is not present, is that the
default setting?

--
Regards,

Guy Story KC5GOI
MIS Manager Texas Hematology Oncology Centers P.A.

This email, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments
transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and
individual(s) and the entity(ies) to whom it is addressed.  If you
are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited
without proper authorization.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, printing or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
law and regulations.  If you have received this information in
error, please notify Patients Comprehensive Cancer Center at
972.395.1010 or via email at privacy at pccctx.com.  PCCC, its
subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges
related to this information.

believed to be clean.