AW: MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New 4.66.5 released

Ehle, Roland roland at inbox4u.de
Wed Jan 2 21:45:01 GMT 2008

Happy New Year to you Jules!

Just read your announcement and realized that you have made changes for use by MailWatch 2. As MailWatch 2 is far away from being published (will it be published for general use?) I am wondering, if these changes you made, do make problems, if one uses MailWatch Version 1.4?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Roland