Rules Question

Darren Walker darren at torsion.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 12:12:17 GMT 2008

Hi

This may sound an odd question, but if we have a rule set as follows  from
the EXAMPLES file

# Only virus scan some domains

#  Set "Virus Scanning = /etc/MailScanner/rules/virus.scanning.rules".

Does this mean that the domains excluded from the list are not virus
scanned, but are still scanned by spamassassin, or do we need to create a
list a follows

# Only spam scan some domains

#  Set "? = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.scanning.rules".

If so what do we replace the ? with - the option seems to use spamasassin or
not.

Thanks

Darren

dangerous content by Torsion Internet Ltd, and is
believed to be clean.