possible corrupt sanesecurity defs

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 00:38:50 GMT 2008

Hi,

--- Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:

> on 2/21/2008 3:22 AM Andy Wright spake the
> following:
> > Scott Silva wrote:
> >>>
> >> I would just be happy if I could set Mailwatch to
> not protect me from
> >> myself and allow me to release virus content. I
> think I saw a patch
> >> somewhere, but I sure can't find it.
> >>

> > Scott, if you're still looking for a way to do
> this you can edit line
> > 326 of details.php in your mailwatch html
> directory - find the line;
> >
> > if($item['dangerous'] !== "Y") {
> >
> > and change the "Y" to something else - I altered
> mine to "r", then
> > you'll be able to release all items nomatter how
> they're flagged.
> >
> > Andy.
> Thank you! I knew I saw it somewhere.

There's also this bit that needs changing, otherwise
you don't get the link to view the message:

   // If the file is in message/rfc822 format and
isn't dangerous - create a link to allow it to be
viewed
   if($item['dangerous'] == "N" &&
preg_match('!message/rfc822!',$item['type'])) {
    echo "  <TD><A
HREF=\"viewmail.php?id=".$item['msgid']."&filename=".substr($item['path'],strlen($quarantinedir)+1)."\">".substr($item['path'],strlen($quarantinedir)+1)."</A></TD>\n";
   } else {

I just made the "else" part the same as the first
item.

Regards,

Michael.