HTML/Newsletters being received as unreadable code

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:58:20 GMT 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
> Steve Freegard wrote:
>
>  >Andrew Chester wrote:
>  >> X-Ukuvuma Solutions-MailScanner-From: support at kalahari.net
>  >           ^^^
>  >
>  >There's your problem - you have spaces in your %org-name% setting in
>  >MailScanner.conf.
>
>  While the space in %org-name% is wrong, it does not seem to be the
>  cause of the problem.

Why don't you fix it first and then post new output? That error has
been known to cause all kinds of problems in the past and in your
version of MailScanner a check for wrong org-names was introduced to
the --lint check which I guess you never ran as you also missed:

# **** RULE: It must not contain any spaces! ****

...right above the conf line in question. :-)

--
/peter