can you strip attachments to a folder

Kathryn Allan kate at rheel.co.nz
Mon Feb 11 21:07:27 GMT 2008

Thanks Denis will give this a shot.

Kate

--

Kate Kleinschafer
Internet Services

/A division of Rheel Electronics Ltd /
Phone +64-3-386 3070 Fax +64-3-386-3071
Mobile +64-21-386-394

email: kate at rheel.co.nz
www.getrheel.co.nz

This e-mail together with any attachments is confidential, may be
subject to legal privilege and may contain proprietary information,
including information protected by copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not copy, use or disclose this e-mail;
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail.