Anyone wrote a SpamAssassin rule for this one

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Fri Feb 8 21:49:40 GMT 2008

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> I got plenty of them, I was just wondering if someone had a rule before
> writing one:

Your post matched these rules on my system:

	FUZZY_BILLION 1.93, LOCAL_INVEST_OP 0.50,
	SARE_LWPINK 1.66, SPF_PASS -0.00)

That's not enough to tag it, but it's a good start.

LOCAL_INVEST_OP is one of my custom rules. It is potentially false positive
prone on things like the motley fool newsletters, but I keep the score low.:

body LOCAL_INVEST_OP  /\binvestment opportunit(?:y|ies)\b/i
score LOCAL_INVEST_OP 0.5

SARE_LWPINK is from 70_sare_stocks.cf.

FUZZY_BILLION is from the default SA ruleset, although 3.2.x scores it at 0 due
to low hit count in the test corpus. You could re-enable it by giving it a
nonzero score.

The 3.1.x defaults were:

score FUZZY_BILLION 2.400 0.914 2.727 1.925