Scanning for multiple organisations

Rob Sterenborg R.Sterenborg at netsourcing.nl
Mon Dec 29 09:39:08 GMT 2008

Hi all,

We're using PF with MS and SA to mark spam for multiple organisations.
Different organisations tend to attract different kind of spam and a
company for which we recently started to offer email services complained
that at the moment they receive more spam than before.

I'd like to have a separate SA Bayes for each organisation we accept
email for. However, AFAICT that would require running multiple MS/SA
processes using different configs that would eat a lot of resources. Is
there another, more intelligent, way of doing this?

Thanks,
Rob