DCC not working?

traced at xpear.de traced at xpear.de
Mon Dec 22 09:47:27 GMT 2008

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:29:16 +0100, "Glenn Steen" <glenn.steen at gmail.com>
wrote:
> 2008/12/21 traced <traced at xpear.de>:
>> Hi,
>> I compiled DCC from sources on a mailscanner testbox, enabled it in the
>> spamassassin prefs file, and spamassassin --lint (-D) doesnt show a
>> a failure. But how do I know that DCC works? There are no header
>> changes, and, I dont see anything changed since I installed it.
>>
> Did you make sure the LoadPlugin is uncommented in the *.pre files?
> Do you see a call to it when doing a "MailScanner --debug --debug-sa"?
>
>> Is there a good way to test? Or even to show the DCC headers?
>> Adding "add_header all DCC _DCCB_: _DCCR_" made no change, there
>> are still no headers...
> Headers isn't the thing... You'd see it in the triggered rules... And
> in the debug run;)

Yes, i uncommented it, looks like this now:
    loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC

and here are some lint lines:
    [13376] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC from @INC
    [13376] dbg: dcc: local tests only, disabling DCC

I think it should be running. So, is the only chance to see it working
a "real spam" mail coming in?

Regards,
Bastian