Mailscanner.rc start up script file location

Hiram Gibbard gibbard at chem.fsu.edu
Thu Dec 18 21:07:22 GMT 2008

Yes. Thats the problem. I was originally using the ports (which I
prefer), but since I'm using ClamAV, I was told (From someone on this
list) to use the latest version of Mailscanner in order to avoid the
issues I was previously having. I would hack a current mailscanner
script, but I'm not that good at stuff like that. Do I have any other
options?

Martin Hepworth wrote:
> 2008/12/18 Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>:
>> Hiram Gibbard wrote on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:14:45 -0500:
>>
>>> This information was Obtained from the FREEBSD.INSTALL file in
>>> /opt/Mailscanner after downloading and installing it from the
>>> mailscanner.info website.
>> It seems you should follow these instructions and use a port:
>> http://mailscanner.info/FreeBSD.html
>>
>> Kai
>>
>> --
>> Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany
>> Get your web at Conactive Internet Services: http://www.conactive.com
>>

>> --

> Yeah but the port's really 'old' (relatively) ----- JP hint hint, you
> don't need Christmas day off ;-)
>
> Personally I just take another of the startup scripts and hack it for
> mailscanner starts.

Hiram Gibbard
Florida State University
Computer Support