mailscanner dont process queue

Sergio Rabellino rabellino at di.unito.it
Tue Dec 16 18:49:21 GMT 2008

Your Mailscanner.conf and the filesystem layout can be a smarter start.
A question: did mailscanner stop scanning after a while, or you never
seen an email passing through ?
Which mailer are you using ?

Are you using a different queue directory from the one specified in the
conf  ??

--
Ing. Sergio Rabellino

Università degli Studi di Torino