Handling mobile users

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 09:39:53 GMT 2008

Hi,

Any hints on handling mobile users where the sending domains keep hopping on
and off RBLs? I have asked this before but not really found a satisfactory
solution - for example, whitelisting our domain opens up the spam floodgate.
The ideal situation would be to skip RBL checks on emails from authenticated
users, but either I am not doing it right or I am missing the trick. It was
suggested that whitelisting 127.0.0.1 would help but this does not seem to
be the case. Our mobiles are on UK Vodafone but, for example, one of the
Directors is currently roaming in Italy.

I was looking at creating up a ruleset for the "Spam List = " to set it to
"" for emails from our domain (not ideal, but better than nothing), but I
cannot work out how to do this for selected domains.

All hints and pointers appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick