Updated RPM clamd documentation on wiki

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Dec 9 17:29:07 GMT 2008

on 12-9-2008 6:48 AM Randal, Phil spake the following:
> Folks,
>
> I've updated the RPM clamd documentation on the wiki to match the
> reality I experienced when moving from Julian's tarball install of
> clamav/Mail::ClamAV to rpmforge's clamd/clamav on CentOS 5.2.
>
> _http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_virus:clamav:switch_to_rpm_clamd_
>

> Please fix any errors or omissions you find.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

I moved the comment about removing the old versions above the line to install
the new rpm. Only because many people follow numbered lists in order without
really reading the whole thing thoroughly.

Also added a note about the clam module settings. I don't think clamd needs
them since freshclam will HUP the daemon if it actually updates anything.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and