AW: Not completely OT: Does this affect MailScanner users on RH/FC/CentOS?

Christopher J. Buckley chris at cjbuckley.net
Fri Aug 29 20:40:55 IST 2008

Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
>> How much of an improvement? Can you describe both the test and the
>> manual perl compile process and put it up on the wiki?
> The test doesn't use MailScanner. We have RHEL 4 and RHEL 5 boxes
> running MS. Doing the test RHEL 4 is fine, and RHEL5 isn't. However, we
> have not noticed any performance difference between the two releases
> when it comes to running MS.

If you _do_ encounter problems using MailScanner and Red Hat, please
raise a support request.  According to the Bugzilla for this issue,
there is now a hot-fix available to supported customers.

Cheers,

--
Kind Regards,           ::   http://www.cjbuckley.net/
Chris Buckley           ::   http://photos.cjbuckley.net/