AW: Not completely OT: Does this affect MailScanner users on RH/FC/CentOS?

Christopher J. Buckley chris at cjbuckley.net
Fri Aug 29 20:24:02 IST 2008

Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> How much of an improvement? Can you describe both the test and the
> manual perl compile process and put it up on the wiki?

Do you really want to be encouraging people to compile their own
binaries of such a critical package?  I wouldn't.

I would advise people to contact their vendor and obtain the hot-fix or
latest *supported* package.  Of course, if you wanted support, you
wouldn't be running Fedora.. :-)  So cest la vie.

--
Kind Regards,           ::   http://www.cjbuckley.net/
Chris Buckley           ::   http://photos.cjbuckley.net/