DSNs from bigfoot.com are quarantined

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Aug 29 18:18:25 IST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 09:41:36PM +0100, Julian Field wrote:

> I am putting out a new beta as I type, with improved message/partial
> code in it. This should solve this problem with bigfoot.com DSNs.
>
> Please try this out and let me know how you get on.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jules

I have just installed the 4.71.8-1 beta, and this is better, but there
is now a different problem.

The message delivered to the recipient is fine. the message/partial part
has been removed and replaced with the attachment warning which says

The original e-mail attachment "msg-26216-5.msg"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please
e-mail postmaster at sbh16.songbird.com and include the whole of this message
in your request.