CVD extraction failure

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Aug 29 16:23:52 IST 2008

I hate to ask a question about old version stuff, but we're in the
middle of some changes here that just do not let me get around to
updating MS. I'm running 4.58.9.

I started updating the world of Clam/SA and got stopped before I could
get to MS. I now see "ERROR: CVD extraction failure" messages in my log
file. I'm assuming this has to do with new ClamAV/ old MS and did my
best to try and find where the message is coming from. Couldn't find a
clue in any of the update scripts, etc.

Any help would be appreciated, and any explanation as to the severity of
the messge would be gratefully appreciated also.

Thanks

Steve Campbell