vba32 problem with MailScanner --lint

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 24 22:30:00 IST 2008

Aha, thanks for that, it will help me diagnose the problem.
It's really something I need to take a look at.

Could you put a copy of eicar.com in /tmp and run something like this
cd /tmp
/usr/lib/MailScanner/vba32-wrapper /opt/vba/vbacl .

And show me the output both before and after the "vbacl --update" has
changed the version of vba32 you have installed. I need to handle both
the old and the new outputs.

Thanks.

Jules

--