EXE Files Slipping Through

Peter Nitschke email at ace.net.au
Sat Aug 23 18:34:18 IST 2008

I was catching them with SA too, but I just did a fresh PC install with MS,
SA and everything using the Yum system, and it's catching them with clamav
where my older but updated server isn't.

Something with the way Clam is being used by the looks, but I don't have
time to mess around to find out why.

Peter