Upgrade Issues

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 15:58:06 IST 2008

Upgrade Clam and SA, then just install the new MailScanner over the top
of your old one, then run
upgrade_MailScanner_conf
and
upgrade_languages_conf
and they will tell you how to use them correctly, in order that your
settings are all upgraded and the new features added to the
MailScanner.conf and languages.conf files.

Christo Bezuidenhout wrote:

> We currently use MailScanner 4.65.3 We never needed to upgrade to
> later versions. I see some nice features in the latest versions that
> we can use. What would be the issues that I need to look out for when
> upgrading to the latest version. We also use Clam 0.90.2. This I will
> also have to update with SA.
>

> Thx
>
> Christo

Jules