Fetchmail and MailScanner

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 16:29:21 IST 2008

Glenn Steen wrote:
> 2008/8/20 Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk>:
>
>> Alex Broens wrote:

Okay, the new beta is out.

The only thing I can think you might need now is to be able to give a
list of IP addresses to ignore when looking for the "real" IP address in
the headers. I'll add that if anyone thinks they need it. Shouldn't be
too hard to add. Just need to convert a list of IP addresses (v4 and/or
v6) into a regexp and check for that when matching the IP addresses
found in the Received: headers. Lots of escaping, but nothing too tricky :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM