SpamAssassin Temp Dir running full

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Tue Aug 19 19:19:51 IST 2008

On 19 Aug 2008, at 17:36, Scott Silva wrote:
>> I have 166344 hidden files in my SpamAssassin-Temp dir ;)
>> Hans
> I would set up a cron job to keep it clean until you find out what
> is happening. Do you get a lot of timeouts?

Now that's interesting. I get time outs, randomly, and have ~38Mb of
temp files that shouldn't be there. I'm running 3.2.5.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
 content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ