Watermark+Exim don't work together

Miguelanxo Otero Salgueiro miguelanxo at telefonica.net
Tue Aug 12 13:13:27 IST 2008

> Miguelanxo,
>
> I had same sort of problem about three months back with my two
> MailScanner/Exim setups. Of course several MailScanner/Postfix setups
> worked OK.
>
> Attached patch against Message.pm-4.69.9 resolved the problem for me.
>
> Julian, I was trying to get your attention on, but later learned that
> you were hospitalized for checkups. Appreciate your comments, please.
>
> Lasantha.

I just copied a clean Messages.pm from version 4.69.9, applied your
patch and copied it into my MailScanner-4.70.7-1
installation and now I have watermark headers, so the patch did work for
me.

I'm currently adapting the patch to version 4.70.7-1, and I'm testing
the rest of the watermark functionality by now.