Mailscanner Mailwatch

JC jcputter at centreweb.co.za
Mon Aug 11 00:10:31 IST 2008

Hi

I have install and configured my first mailscanner box with mailwatch,

As i understand mailwatch can send my users a daily report? i have created a user and enabled daily reports for that user but has not received my report,

in my MailScanner.conf i config mailscanner to store notify when i detects spam, is this correct for what i am trying to do? is the a way for setup mailscanner that it only
scans incoming emails and not outgoing email for spam?
believed to be clean.