Spam Lists (DNS blocklists) and trusted networks

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Sun Aug 3 15:06:29 IST 2008

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:03:03 +0530
ram <ram at netcore.co.in> wrote:

>I know It is best to check RBL's at the MTA, but I want to use
>whitelists overriding RBL checks. That is why I moved the RBL checks to
>MailScanner from the MTA

What MTA are you employing? You could set up a configuration like that
using Postfix. Using your method, you would have to accept the mail
with no legitimate way to reject (bounce) it which would waste system
resources.

If you are using Postfix, post on their forum for detailed information.

	http://www.postfix.org/lists.html

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

You are absolute plate-glass. I see to the very back of your mind.

	Sherlock Holmes