ClamAV 0.93 released

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Apr 30 02:19:55 IST 2008

If you really want to see mailscanner lose weight without losing speed you
should see it when it's using spamd instead of the perl mod.IIRC it drops to
15mg or so per child, make that 21mg (just checked )  and is just as fast,
and spamd shares the sigs with it's children, again IIRC.

Rick

believed to be clean.