watermark error?

BlaaT 0001 blaat0001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:38:02 IST 2008

Yes, I did. I've switched it off once I discovered it didn't work.
Sorry for the confusion, I meant "Use Watermarking = yes".
I don't know if it's a BSD issue, I haven't tested it on anything else
but OpenBSD.
This is the outgoing (and incoming) mailserver for our clients. During
the tests (Use Watermarking = yes)  the watermarks are being added
properly. Incoming NDRs are wrongfully being marked as "bad watermark
detected" in the maillog, and the "Treat Invalid Watermarks With No
Sender as Spam" action is being applied. This happens whether or not
the NDR contains a valid watermark or not (not means not having a
watermark at all).

Cheers.

>  Mark Nienberg wrote:
>Surely you mean "yes" here. I assume you turned it off when you
discovered it doesn't work, like I did.